Thakkar 's Sizzling photo Blog!

....for sizzling people!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Ma! ma!! Mein 1st class 1st pass hua hoon....

Thakkar- 1st class


We have heard this dialogue many a times in movies, though we hardly remember what our 1st class was like, here's my class one, in the school of Guardian & Guide, Raipur. After this, from class 2, I did the rest of my studies in Bhilai. But yeah, yahan to sahi mein, mein 1st class 1st pass hua tha!

ps: For those who havent got me yet, I'm to the far right in the middle row :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Gagan Kaul said...

My My !! Thaks surrounded by grrrls ;-))

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kshitij said...

hmnnnn .. but kuch to gadbad hai, the ratios are other way round for India :P :P

1:05 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Cool pic.. Mujhe to apni bachpan ki photo dhoondhni padegi...

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home