Thakkar 's Sizzling photo Blog!

....for sizzling people!!!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wicked Games


I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you.
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you.

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.


Thakkar - Anupama



The above lines by Chris Isaack just about put my feelings on paper(or screen whatever!). Who needs an Aishwarya Rai to get a crush on, when you have good friends. This one is for "The other self!, the heart of my heart, the light of my eyes, forever.. (so I ranted another line from some novel I read, but I do mean it, honestly!! I have a crush on her, and for now, its like its forever!!)

Okay! I know all of you are going to ask that "hows it going?" and "does she like you?" and "have you told her?" and what not! Puhleeeese junta, grow up! This isnt like she posed for the pic to be taken specially, its her natural radient self which comes out in every snap! And no, you cant have any more of them, unless I choose to post them of course. The photo was taken in Hostel 12, at their valfi (of course I had to crop off some people to isolate this pic). The dame's name is Anupama Kamath, fondly called Joinx, and she's ONE of the (few) people I admire.

Thakkar

2 Comments:

Blogger Gagan Kaul said...

"Love has reasons that reason knows nothing of."

Just a tangential thought!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Gagan Kaul said...

Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it.

Couldn't hope not writing this one, as I love this quote. Its so true. Love and crushes happen at the most unpredictable places. But handled nicely, it becomes a lifelong reminiscence of the drooling past and fond memories.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home