Thakkar 's Sizzling photo Blog!

....for sizzling people!!!

Monday, June 21, 2004

Nostalgia..

DPS Bhilai, class of 1999


This one goes out for innocence lost, a time when the solution to the questions, the latest in Raj comics, were more important to us than the size of breasts of the females around us. Undoubtedly I enjoyed a lot during my stay here at IIT, but still school friends are a part of my memory which I still remember fondly. I remember all those pretty girls whom we used to hate, the annual day we organised, of the times when couple of us were together from morning 4:00 am to evening 8:00 as a result of School and tutions clubbed together.

In the above pic, you can see (from right), Pranjal Chatterjee (who is doing CA), Vikas Chandra Sahu (who has become more extrovert and turned into Vicky Dada after joining BIT), Gautam "gautai dada" Gupta (did Civil from MNR, and now placed in ... I forgot), Deepayan Chakraborty (standing, he was with me here at IIT and is now at UCSD), Atul Sharma (my classmate since Class 1, joined GSITS in Indore and I think is looking for Jobs), Me, the Handsome Himanshu Bhalla (the most ambitious man I know, he joined BHU ceramics, changed branch to Comp. Sci., did PT in Singapore, topped the class, joined Tata Elexsi and shifted to Reliance Infocomm., this fellow is going ahead at a fast pace and is not stopping at all), Shashwat Lakhanpal (sportsperson, a friend whom I miss here at IIT most, joined REC, and now placed in Infosys) and Vishwajeet Singh Gupta (current whereabouts - unknown). The pic was taken on our last annual picnic at some DAM, near Bhilai.. there is soo much I am forgetting about my past these days.

I miss U guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home