Thakkar 's Sizzling photo Blog!

....for sizzling people!!!

Saturday, June 05, 2004

A cute couple...

Thakkar - Kiran and Sindhu



There are many people I like in life and two of them are Kiran Kulkarni and Sindhu Narayan, both presently final year IDCians. Both are very simple people, deep discussions with them bring me back to loving simple things in life everytime, and what things represent in essence. In fact, i think that if their job doesnt require it, they will never miss a net connected computer ever in life.

If I remember correctly, both of them are from banglore and were good friends before coming here (possibly in college and/or school). In many ways they are alike, like the way they smile, like the look on sindhu' face when she looks at a good design and the look on kiran's face when he looks at some Corbusier's architecture and I for one, consider them a couple. What lies in future, only time will tell.. (Kiran,sind - sorry if I overwrote, I am just voicing my opinion ;) )

This pic was taken at H12 (kiran's) valfi! This one goes for long lasting friendships!
May they live happily everafter...

-Thakkar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home